Vogue Magazine lists Feinstein Paris show as one of 16 “must-see” exhibitions in 2017!
In it’s January edition, Vogue published it’s traditional “must-see exhibitions” list for the year. Listed among the 16 top picks is the Harold Feinstein exhibition at the Galerie Thierry Bigaignon. The exhibition: Harold Feinstein Retrospective, Part I: Contagious Optimism will open on February 3rd and running through April for the Month of Photography in Paris. The gallery will show Part II of the Retrospective in 2018!
Others on Vogue’s top picks include:
- Vermeer and the Masters of Genre Painting, The Louvre Museum, Paris
- Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Robert Doisneau. Les Années Vogue at Espace Richaud, Versailles
- Rodin: The Centennial Exhibition, Galeries Nationales, in Paris
- Balenciaga: Shaping Fashion, V&A Museum, London
- Cézanne Portraits, Musée d’Orsay, Paris; National Portrait Gallery, London; National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC
To see the details on all 16 “must-see” events, visit Vogue magazine.
[…] On view at Galerie Thierry Bigaignon. Vogue Paris, selects Feinstein exhibition as a “Must See”. […]